Menstruation Pain Treatment in Nairobi
05 Nov, 2020 11:44 AM
For professional treatment of pain during menstrual periods in women in Nairobi, Kenya; visit Dr Yamal’s Clinic – the clinic dedicated to providing gynecological and Obstetriology solutions, based in Nairobi. We are experts in Endometriosis, the pain causing medical condition, especially during menstrual periods. Lack of effective Endometriosis treatment may develop into infertility.
Do you experience severe or mild pelvic pain and cramping associated with your menstrual cycle? This is a strong symptom of endometriosis. Although many experience cramping during their menstrual periods, those with endometriosis typically describe menstrual pain that's far worse than usual. Pain also may increase over time.
Contact Dr Yamal’s Clinic whenever you experience signs and symptoms of endometriosis such as:
• Painful periods. Pelvic pain and cramping may begin before and extend several days into a menstrual period. You may also have lower back and abdominal pain
• Pain with intercourse. Pain during or after sex is common with endometriosis
• Pain with bowel movements or urination. You're most likely to experience these symptoms during a menstrual period
• Excessive bleeding. You may experience occasional heavy menstrual periods or bleeding between periods (inter-menstrual bleeding)
• Infertility. Sometimes, endometriosis is first diagnosed in those seeking treatment for infertility.
• Other signs and symptoms. You may experience fatigue, diarrhea, constipation, bloating or nausea, especially during menstrual periods.
Endometriosis can be a challenging condition to manage. Through diagnosis, we can detect endometriosis symptoms at an early stage for better management and treatment.
Doctors Park, 4th Flr, Suite A4, 3rd Parklands Avenue, Parklands, Nairobi
Mobile: 0700 774013, 0728 111181, 0735 477069
Endometriosis Treatment Infertility Treatment Gynaecologist in Nairobi Obstetrician in Nairobi Cramping Pains Menstrual Pain Management Symptoms of Endometriosis Painful Menstrual Periods Pain during Sex