Colas East Africa Ltd
No. 28 Kampala Rd, Off Enterprise Rd, Industrial Area Nairobi
Colas East Africa Ltd based in Nairobi, Kenya, is an ISO certified company specialising in the manufacturing and application of roads, roofing and waterproofing materials. We ensure a consistent level of quality at all production facilities for our customers. Our products include:
• Polymemodified Bitumen
• Coldmix Asphalt
• Slurry Seal
• Roofing Bitumen
So for all your construction materials, simply come to us and we will supply you with the best materials at an affordable price.
Mondays - Fridays : 8.00am - 4.30pm
Saturdays : Call
Sundays & Holidays : Closed
The primary use of bitumen is in road construction, where it's used as the glue or binder mixed with aggregate particles to create asphalt concrete. It's used in road construction to bring flexibility to pavements and ensure they strongly bind and hold the construction components together and provide a smooth and levelled surface for the moving vehicles.
Below are the properties of bitumens as they continue to be favoured as the most important material in construction.
• They consist of adhesives which bind together all the components without bringing about any positive or negative changes in their properties.
• Waterproof: Bitumen is insoluble in water and can serve as an effective sealant.
• Strong: Though the coarse aggregates are the main load-bearing component in a pavement, bitumen or asphalt also play a vital role in distributing the traffic loads to the layers beneath.
• Durable: Bitumen lives up to twenty years if maintained properly throughout the pavement life.
• Versatile: Bitumen is a relatively easy to use the material because of its thermoplastic property. It can be spread easily along the underlying pavement layers as it liquefies when heated making the job easier and hardens in a solid mass when cooled.
• Economical: It is available in cheaper rates almost all over the world
If you need to be supplied with quality, reliable and long-lasting bitumen, come to Colas East Africa Ltd, where quality is natured.
To get in touch with us call us on +254712746799 or visit us at No.28 Kampala Rd, Off Enterprise RD, Industrial Area, Nairobi.
Pavements designed and constructed for heavy-duty traffic and extreme weather conditions require a constructed road that is made of quality Polymer Modified Bitumen, which we, Colas East Africa Ltd., supply.
We have professionals fully equipped with an advanced and well-equipped unit that enables us to manufacture and supply the best polymer modified bitumen products.
We process these products in varied types for different industrial usage. Widely used for pavement and maintenance work, our Polymer Modified Bitumen are also recommended for enhancement elasticity, lowering temperature susceptibility, etc.
We make sure that we supply the best road construction materials so that our economy can continue to develop and help the transportation world have an easy time.
For all your Polymer modified bitumen supplies, get in touch with us on +254712746799
In every part of the world, the biggest part of the population travel by road. Therefore, good roads play a major role in the development and expansion of every country's economy, Kenya included. In that case, we need roads that are well built to ensure transportation is fast and reliable.
For us to have well-constructed roads, they need to be built with quality road construction materials. At Colas East Africa Ltd, we supply these quality construction materials meant to construct durable roads.
We offer integrated, multi-product solutions for highway schemes and the infrastructure that is required to serve the people. Our range of products includes Emulsion, PMB, polymer modified bitumen, cutback, cold mix, asphalt, slurry seal, bitumen, and asphalt materials that are meant precisely for roads or pavement construction.
With a high standard of engineering expertise; road technology, product durability, quality and technical service, be sure to get reliable road construction material from Co;as East Africa Ltd.
For supply of any of our above products contact us at +254712746799
Good roads are crucial in the economic growth of a country since they provide increased mobility for people, goods and services. Using asphalt materials in road construction and maintenance improve the durability and efficiency of roads. The following are advantages of using asphalt material on road constructions: -
• Asphalt are cost efficient in that they have low initial costs, lasts long, and due to its recyclability, has a residual value greater than other pavements.
• They are smooth and comfortable making driving smooth and enjoyable.
• New asphalt technology ensures rapid dispersal and drainage of surface water, reducing water spray and therefore, improving visibility for the driver in wet conditions. The porous asphalt materials dramatically reduce blinding spray, and by dispersing surface water they also reduce the risk of aquaplaning and increase the visibility of road markings.
• Asphalt pavements are fast to construct. Because asphalt effectively does not need “cure” time, motorists can use roadways as soon as the last roller leaves the construction zone
• By using asphalt on road surfaces it can reduce noise both inside and outside the car, helping to prevent accidents by alleviating a source of stress that contributes to driver fatigue.
While constructing roads it best you construct quality roads by using the right asphalt materials from Colas East Africa Ltd.
For the supply of this product, you can get in touch with us on +254 712746799 or visit us at No.28 Kampala Rd, Off Enterprise Road, Industrial Area, Nairobi, Kenya.
Colas East Africa manufactures, delivers and installs quality road surfacing materials to all types of projects for both public and private sectors.
The company supplies quality, dependable road surfacing materials, asphalt, bituminous materials. Our surfacing materials have the flexibility to be applied in almost all types and sizes of surfaces schemes.
• Highways – construction or resurfacing, from minor roads to motorways
• Reinstatement works for utilities
• Fast-track retail park developments – junction realignment, access roads, car parks, including drainage and Sustainable Urban Drainage
• Private development sites – work packages including building from the ground up, to final surfacing on access and distributor roads, footpaths and driveways
• Private works – all types of surfacing from farm lanes and silo floors to driveways
If you need to surface your road come to Colas East Africa and we give the right surfacing material.
Slurry seal is a mixture of asphalt emulsion, graded aggregates, mineral filler, water and other additives. The asphalt emulsion serves as the binder, holding the crushed aggregate together and bonding the slurry to the old surface to which it is being applied.
Slurry Seals are for sealing aged and raveled pavements, filling minor cracks, restoring skid resistance and restoring aesthetic appeal. It may be used on freeways, residential streets, parking lots, driveways and any area that needs the pavement to be preserved.
When constructing pavements make sure you improve it functionality and reliability by making sure you use slurries from Coals East Africa Ltd.
Having the best roads is key to economic growth of a country. At Coals East Africa, we supply quality slurries for road surfacing for industrial, commercial and residential roads in Kenya.
Our slurries are manufactured by a mix of polymer-modified asphalt emulsion, mineral aggregate, mineral filler, water, and other additives which is well proportioned, mixed and spread on a paved surface for a road surface that is classic and durable.
The bitumen based waterproofing membranes are used almost everywhere in buildings where there is water contact. It is always important to use a bitumen waterproofing membranes to ensure that there is no corrosion of steel, which yields lower load bearing capacity and even a sudden collapse during a powerful quake that may cause the collapsing of your building.
The waterproofing application provides not only safety of building but also healthy and comfortable environments by avoiding formation of bacteria and mold, and water from dripping off the roof or ceiling.
For purchase of quality made bitumen waterproofing membranes, come to Colas East Africa or dial 0712746799 or 0738923633
Improve on the adhesion between the stone and binder using COLCOTE S™ from Colas East Africa Limited for precoating stone chips in road surfacing seals to ensure durability. We manufacture COLCOTE S™ - a bitumen based cutback blended from selected petroleum derivatives and a chemical adhesion agent with excellent adhesion when used with damp or dusty aggregate.
Get COLCOTE S™ from Colas East Africa Limited for road stone, granite and quartsitic aggregates binding since it offers excellent adhesion hence ensuring durability in road surfacing.
Ensure you road carpeting boding is strong enough to withstand the most diverse weather conditions and remain serviceable for many decades with COLTACK L™ Elastomer Modified Bitumen Emulsion from Colas East Africa Limited. COLTACK L™ is used mainly for spraying as a bond coat when using integrated paver/spraying machines.
Let your road paving last for decades by using COLTACK L™ which has enhanced residual binder properties, while the lower viscosity of the emulsion improves the flow of the binder during application.